Saturday 8 October 2011

Studio Choo

I have been following the girls at Studio Choo for some time now on both their blog and through Design Sponge. As you can imagine I was SO excited to be able to visit their little store on our stop over in San Francisco....This Flower oasis is found in a collaborative store known as The Prairie Collective.
Imagine my excitement when I discovered our stopover in San Fran. coincided with a new set of flower workshops they announced! I thought I had the best luck. The move from our home in Canada, back to our home in Australia, timed perfectly with a fall workshop.........
But, it was not meant to be. The workshops start tomorrow....I leave tonight! I did ask them to please do it a day earlier!! Ah well, I will have to start my own workshops back home and admire the work from afar once again.Meanwhile, here are some of the floral delights I got to see on my visit!
Hard at work
A couple of beautiful vase arrangements ready to go out that day
And finally, bringing in bundles of fresh flowers and foliage for a big weekend ahead!
 Thank you Studio Choo for being such a big inspiration to me, I am so glad I got to visit!
 (Rhys looks tired in the background from trekking so far with me to see this place!- Thank you too Rhys!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment