Tuesday 15 November 2011

Lost and Found!

I just feel lost. I have just started a new job, moved into our villa, new fridge delivery, new juicer delivery, temporary kitchen renovation, got a cold, no internet, broken phone and I travel 2 hours to get to my work everyday on public transport! Not to mention just trying to settle back into life in Australia! People had warned me it would be tough...but did I believe them?

So sorry for my disappearing act, and unfortunately it may last until the new year as I settle in...

At least I have managed to land a sweet job with a lovely young lady in Perth. So if you are looking for bridal bouquets or just want a lovely weekly arrangement to your workplace, get in touch...I cant wait to help spread the floral beauty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment